Celebrate everything English! An insight into award winning sparkling wine at England's leading winemaker followed by a traditional afternoon tea to be enjoyed with a glass of Chapel Down Sparkling wine. This experience includes a tour of the vineyard and winery, a tutored tasting of five wines, afternoon tea and a glass of Chapel Down Brut NV.
Tea & Tour Experience
On the day of your visit please arrive at 1:15pm to redeem your voucher in the shop. Your guide will meet you at 1:30pm and escort you to the vineyards where the cycle of the vine growing year will be explained to you. The tour will then move into our winery where your guide will lead you through the winemaking process. Then, you will then enjoy a tutored tasting of five of our award-winning still & sparkling wines. After the tour and tasting, enjoy a delicious afternoon tea, accompanied by a glass of Brut NV. Afterwards you are free to explore the herb garden or browse our Cellar Door shop.
NotesNotes for Tea and Tour Experience customers:
- The tour will involve walking within the uneven ground of the vineyards, so please wear suitable shoes.
- The tour will be outside so do check the weather forecast and bring suitable clothing, such as sunhats and/or waterproofs
- No wine glasses are allowed on the tour.
- Soft drinks will be provided, if preferred
- Dogs are not allowed on the guided tour or in the shop but are welcome around the vineyard when on a lead.
- Please note that tours and experiences are transferrable to a new date, but non-refundable
- If you require further information, please contact the tourism team on 01580 766111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org