You have no items in your basket
We have something very special at Chapel Down, a team of highly professional, talented people who share a vision of creating unique, world-class wines and beers. We are lucky to do this in the fabulous environment of the Garden of England. We are really proud of what we have done, what we are doing and are excited about what the future holds.
Regional Account Managers - Curious Beer & Cider
We are looking for highly motivated Regional Account Managers to join our growing team. With positions available across key regions of the UK, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join this rapidly growing, award-winning company.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful applicant will:
- Be a highly personable, proficient and positive, motivated self-starter to contribute to and implement our new business strategy in key regions of the UK
- Work direct and with routes to market to gain and maintain listings across all drinks sectors in your region
- Have an understanding of the market, with a particular focus on on-trade, free trade, wholesale and regional multiple operators
- Have a proven track record of winning new business and good business contacts in the region
- Have sales experience preferably to Regional Account Manager level
To apply, please email your CV with a cover letter to Darren Davis, Sales Manager, at email@example.com
Sales Administrator - Ashford Head Office
We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join our busy and rapidly growing team based at The Civic Centre in Ashford.
Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager, the successful applicant will:
- Process all manner of trade and retail sales orders, from order-capturing through to the despatch and delivery
- Help answer busy phone lines, take orders and direct calls effectively
- Organise transport for orders and plan delivery routes
- Communicate efficiently with customers, colleagues and transport suppliers
- Provide support to our wider sales team
The successful applicant should have:
- A good understanding of what excellent customer service is and how to provide it
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet daily deadlines
- Good IT skills
A basic knowledge of wine and beer is not essential but enjoyment of them certainly helps!
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to Gemma Caselton at firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close on 12 April 2017.
THE CURIOUS BREWERY
We are not recruiting yet for future vacancies at The Curious Brewery. These will be posted on this page later in 2017 once building work is underway.