You have no items in your basket
At Chapel Down, a team of highly professional, talented people share a vision of creating unique, world-class wines and beers. We are lucky to do this in the fabulous environment of the garden of England. We are incredibly proud of what we have done, what we are doing and are excited about what the future holds.
Discover our current opportunities below.
- Process all manner of trade and retail sales orders, from order-capturing through to the despatch and delivery
- Help answer busy phone lines, take orders and direct calls effectively
- Organise transport for orders and plan delivery routes
- Communicate efficiently with customers, colleagues and transport suppliers
- Provide support to our wider sales team
- Conduct weekly outbound customer care calls to our trade accounts
- A good understanding of what excellent customer service is and how to provide it
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- The ability to work well under pressure to meet daily deadlines
- Good IT skills
We are recruiting for a Sales Administrator, 9-month maternity cover to join our busy and rapidly growing team in Ashford. Reporting to the Sales Administration Manager the successful applicant will:
Ideal candidates should have:
A basic knowledge of wine and beer is not essential but enjoyment of them certainly helps!
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter to Gemma Caselton