- Type: Rose Sparkling
- Vintage: NV
- Grape: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Meunier
- Ageing: 15 months on lees
- ABV: 12%
- Bottle Price: £21.99
For those who find some champagnes too sharp, this is ideal. Delicate rose petal pink in colour with a fine prolonged mousse, light lemon sherbet on the nose with touches of blackcurrant, rosehip and wild strawberry on the palate.
The fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex, Sussex and Dorset.
- "Rose petal pink in colour with a fine, prolonged lemon sherbet on the nose with hints of blackcurrant, rosehip and wild strawberry on the palate." The i Newspaper (June 2016)
- "Redolent of piquant late summer berries and the scent of hay and hedgerows. Ideal as a celebratory glass, to accompany canapes or for an autumn pudding, oozing with Victoria plums." Terry Kirby, The Independent on Sunday (Sept 2015)
- "Superbubbly! Lovely intensity and summery English fruit flavours, with hints of blackcurrant and zing. Marvellous to find a superb wine from our own shores for just £20. Royal booze for the price of a round at the pub." Olly Smith, The Mail on Sunday (Feb 2011)