- Type: Rose Sparkling
- Vintage: NV
- Grape: Pinot Noir
- Ageing: 2.5 to 3 years on its lees
- ABV: 12%
- Bottle Price: £24.99
A delicate pale peach in colour. Aromas of fresh strawberries and raspberries with background notes of toasty shortbread. It has a fine creamy mousse and a rich dry finish.
A great alternative to Rosé Champagne.
The grapes for this wine were sourced from vineyards in Kent and Sussex.
Drink within the next 5 years.
- Silver Award, International Wine & Spirits Competition 2016
- Silver Award, International Wine Challenge 2016
- Silver Award, Decanter World Wine Awards 2016
- Silver Award, Champagne and Sparkling Wine World Championships 2016
- "Good value bubbles for Christmas...Kent's Chapel Down Rose Brut is sherbert-like and tangy." The Independent (05 Dec 2015)
- "Persistent cherry and raspberry on the nose with quite a candied palate, and strawberry notes. Concentrated red fruit on this crisp, fresh and fruity wine. A good match for smoked salmon or Parma ham." Imbibe Magazine (August 2015)
- "A gentle, friendly style. Crisp but rounded with strawberry and raspberry flavours, a hint of vanilla and a touch of musky elderflower on the finish. Perfect picnic pink." Square Meal Magazine (August 2014)