Classic Non-Vintage Brut Jeroboam 3ltr
Our Chapel Down Brut is now available in a Jeroboam format, this 3 litre bottle comes packaged in it's own wooden presentation box.
- On the Nose - Red apple, citrus fruits, and freshly baked bread.
- On the Palate – Hints of strawberry and quince.
- Finish - Well balanced, long finish.
- Vineyards - Kent, East Sussex, Essex and Dorset.
- Winemaking - Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling, then 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Food Pairing – Brut NV is great as an aperitif or a perfect pairing to the British classic - fish and chips.
- Awards - Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2020, Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2020.
3 litre bottle. Limited stocks available.
translation missing: en.products.product.loader_label
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
One of England's best selling sparkling wines and a great example of a classic English sparkling wine.
After hand harvesting, the fruit undergoes cool fermentation followed by full malolactic fermentation. The wine then matures on its fine lees in tank for six months. Once bottled, the wine is then aged on its lees for 9 - 24 months.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: NV
- Single bottle price: £180
- Grape: Chardonnay Pinot Blanc Pinot Meunier Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
- Ageing: 15 months on lees
- Food pairing:
Fish and chips
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex, East Sussex and Dorest . Grapes are grown predominantly on single and double guyot pruning systems, on chalk and clay soils.