Rosé Brut and Gift Box
The perfect gift for any occasion. A beautiful and delicate rosé with fruity notes.
- On the Nose - Fresh strawberries, cherries and redcurrants with background notes of toasty shortbread.
- On the Palate – Focused and pure.
- Finish – Crisp and fresh.
- Vineyards – Kent, Sussex and Essex.
- Winemaking – Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by partial malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle. Bottled July 2019.
- Food Pairing – Rosé Brut NV is great as an aperitif or pairs perfectly with light pasta dishes and summer fruit desserts.
- Awards – Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2020 & Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2020.
Presented in an elegant gift box with an optional personalised gift message. 75cl bottle.
Shareholder Discount can not be applied to this item. See Shareholder Benefits & FAQs for more details.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
A bottle of our delicious Chapel Down Rosé Brut presented in an elegant gift box with optional personalised gift message.
Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by partial malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Type: Rose Sparkling
- Grape: Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
Fruit is sourced from Kent, East Sussex and Essex. Chalk and clay soils. A warm and sunny yielded fruit with great balance and purity of character.