Kit's Coty Coeur de Cuvée 2015
6 bottle case
Kit's Coty Coeur de Cuvée 2015 is produced from only the very best blocks of Chardonnay within the Kit’s Coty estate. An exclusive, small batch release, only 1000 bottles have been produced, and are individually numbered.
- On the Nose - Melon, peach and hints of butter and toast.
- On the Palate – The palate has incredible purity and finesse, coming from a combination of the chalk soils and the specific pressing technique which carries the well-integrated oak and fruit characters perfectly.
- Finish – Crisp.
- Vineyard – Kit's Coty vineyard. 95-acre vineyard on the North Downs of Kent.
- Winemaking – Hand-picked fruit was whole bunch pressed. The Coeur de Cuvée 2015 is made from the ‘heart of the first pressing’, the finest quality portion of juice extracted exclusively from the first press cycle.
- Food Pairing – Kit's Coty Coeur de Cuvée 2015 is great as an aperitif or pairs perfectly with shellfish.
- Awards - Gold Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards. Best Prestige Cuvee Trophy & Gold Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021. Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2021.
For purchases of less than 6 bottles, please contact our sales office on 01580 763033 or click here to purchase a single bottle and gift box.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
Kit's Coty Coeur de Cuvée, made from the heart of the first pressing of fruit from the very finest blocks of Chardonnay.
The Coeur de Cuvée is made from the 'heart of the first pressing', the finest quality portion of the juice extracted from the first press cycle. This has then undergone wild fermentation and maturation on lees in French oak for seven months before release.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: 2015
- Single bottle price: £100
- Grape: Chardonnay
- ABV: 12.5%
- Food pairing:
Kit’s Coty vineyard is a 95 acre vineyard on the North Downs of Kent. The southerly aspect ensures the vines capture the sunshine all year long while the warm, free-draining chalk soils provide the perfect terroir for producing well balanced, intensely flavoured fruit. Restricting yields and maintaining vine balance allow vines to fulfil their potential, producing fruit that truly express their identity and the unique qualities of the soil.
Gold Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021.
Gold Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2021
Best Prestigue Cuvee Trophy.
Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2021