Kit's Coty Blanc de Blancs 2014 Magnum 1.5ltr
Our Blanc de Blancs from our Kit's Coty vineyard on the North Downs of Kent is now available in a Magnum format.
- On the Nose - Green apple and freshly baked bread.
- On the Palate – Toasty character from partial barrel fermentation.
- Finish – Savoury.
- Vineyards – Kit's Coty vineyard. 95-acre vineyard on the North Downs of Kent.
- Winemaking – Harvested by hand, this refined Sparkling Wine has undergone malolactic fermentation and a small proportion of the blend is matured in barrel before being left to age on its lees for three years before release.
- Food Pairing – Kit's Coty Blanc de Blancs 2014 is great with shellfish and white fish.
Now on offer at £80.
1.5 litre bottle
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
Blanc de Blancs from our Kit's Coty vineyard on the North Downs of Kent.
Harvested by hand in October, this refined sparkling wine has undergone malolactic fermentation and 20% of the blend is matured in barrel before being left to age on its lees for three years before release.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: 2014
- Single bottle price: £100
- Grape: Chardonnay
- ABV: 12.5%
- Food pairing:
Grilled poultry, white fish or shellfish
Kit’s Coty vineyard is a 95 acre vineyard on the North Downs of Kent. The southerly aspect ensures the vines capture the sunshine all year long while the warm, free-draining chalk soils provide the perfect terroir for producing well balanced, intensely flavoured fruit. Restricting yields and maintaining vine balance allow vines to fulfil their potential, producing fruit that truly express their identity and the unique qualities of the soil.