Tenterden Estate Bacchus 2018
6 bottle case
Tenterden Estate Bacchus 2018 is an ideal alternative to New World Sauvignon Blanc. A wine to enjoy on any occasion.
- On the Nose - Lime zest and elderflower.
- On the Palate – Juicy citrus fruit.
- Finish – Pure mineral finish.
- Vineyard – Tenterden.
- Winemaking – Whole-bunch pressing of this fruit and only using the best fraction of the juice maintains the purity in style which is characteristic of this terroir.
- Food Pairing – Tenterden Estate Bacchus 2018 is great with pork belly or pairs perfectly with a wide variety of seafood dishes.
Click here to explore the Bacchus grape variety.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
From our Tenterden vineyard which is home to our oldest Bacchus vines producing a richly concentrated wine.
Whole-bunch pressing of this fruit and only using the best fraction of the juice maintains the purity in style which is characteristic of this terroir.
- Type: Still White
- Vintage: 2018
- Single bottle price: £18
- Grape: Bacchus
- ABV: 12%
- Food pairing:
Pork belly, seafood dishes
Fruit is sourced exclusively from our Tenterden vineyard which is home to our oldest Bacchus vines producing the lowest yields but finest fruit.