English Rose NV and Gift Box
The perfect gift for any occasion. The epitome of an English rose, delicate and feminine. A great example of a traditional method English Sparkling Wine, using an elegant blend of four classic grape varieties; Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Pinot Blanc & Pinot Meunier.
- On the Nose - Redcurrant, citrus and slightly toasted.
- On the Palate – Strawberry, blackcurrant and rosehip.
- Finish - Rounded and fresh.
- Vineyards - Kent, East Sussex, Essex and Dorset.
- Winemaking - Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling, then 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Food Pairing – English Rose NV is great as an aperitif or with canapes. Alternatively, pair with summer fruit pudding.
Presented in an elegant gift box with an optional personalised gift message. 75cl bottle.
Shareholder Discount can not be applied to this item. See Shareholder Benefits & FAQs for more details.
translation missing: en.products.product.loader_label
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
A bottle of our delicious Chapel Down Sparkling English Rose presented in an elegant gift box with optional personalised gift message.
Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Type: Rose Sparkling
- Vintage: NV
- Grape: Chardonnay Pinot Blanc Pinot Meunier Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex, East Sussex and Dorset. Grapes are grown predominantly on single and double guyot pruning systems, on varied soils including, chalk, clay and loam soils.