6 bottle case
A beautiful and delicate rosé with fruity notes. If you enjoy a non-vintage Rosé Champagne, then this is the Sparkling Wine for you.
- On the Nose - Fresh strawberries, cherries and redcurrants with background notes of toasty shortbread.
- On the Palate – Focused and pure.
- Finish – Crisp and fresh.
- Vineyards – Kent, Sussex and Essex.
- Winemaking – Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by partial malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle. Bottled July 2019.
- Food Pairing – Rosé Brut NV is great as an aperitif or pairs perfectly with light pasta dishes and summer fruit desserts.
- Awards – Platinum Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2021 & Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2021
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
“The Rosé Brut is sensational... hands down and glasses out the best pink fizz on the market.” James Max, Financial Times
Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by partial malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Type: Rose Sparkling
- Single bottle price: £30
- Grape: Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
- Food pairing:
Great as an aperitif or for pairing with light pasta dishes and summer fruit desserts.
Fruit is sourced from Kent, East Sussex and Essex. Chalk and clay soils. A warm and sunny yielded fruit with great balance and purity of character.
Platinum Award, Decanter World Wine Awards 2021
Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2021