Three Graces 2016
6 bottle case
If you enjoy a Vintage Champagne, then this is the Sparkling Wine for you. A blend of the three great Sparkling Wine grape varieties, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from the 2016 vintage.
- On the Nose - Ripe apple, fresh red berries and toasted brioche.
- On the Palate – Rich.
- Finish – Generous.
- Vineyards – Kent and East Sussex.
- Winemaking – Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. A portion of this wine is from reserve stocks which has been stored in barrel and tank which adds complexity and depth to the palate. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and a minimum of three years further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Food Pairing – Three Graces 2016 is great as an aperitif or an ideal accompaniment to grilled fish or risotto.
- Awards – Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2020
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
“Three Graces has the complex aromas of ripe red apple, buttered brioche and toasted hazelnuts that will leave a rich and elegant long finish.” Forbes
Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: 2016
- Single bottle price: £35
- Grape: Chardonnay Pinot Meunier Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
- Food pairing:
Grilled fish, risotto
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent and East Sussex. Grapes are grown on chalk and clay soils.
Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2020