6 bottle case
A great example of a classic English Sparkling Wine. If you enjoy a non-vintage Champagne, then this is the sparkling wine for you. Chapel Down Brut NV is an elegant blend of four classic grape varieties.
- On the Nose - Red apple, citrus fruits, and freshly baked bread.
- On the Palate – Hints of strawberry and quince.
- Finish - Well balanced, long finish.
- Vineyards - Kent, East Sussex, Essex and Dorset.
- Winemaking - Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling, then 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Food Pairing – Brut NV is great as an aperitif or a perfect pairing to the British classic - fish and chips.
- Awards - Silver Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021, Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2020.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
"Bursting with crisp green apple, lemon and lime, this celebration wine could happily fill the gap where you'd ordinarily sip champagne" Good Housekeeping
Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: NV
- Single bottle price: £27
- Grape: Chardonnay Pinot Blanc Pinot Meunier Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
- Food pairing:
Fish and chips
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex, East Sussex and Dorest. Grapes are grown predominantly on single and double guyot pruning systems, on chalk and clay soils.
Silver Medal, Wine GB 2021
Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2020
Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2020
Silver Medal, Decanter World Wine Awards 2019
Silver Medal, Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships 2019