- How do I claim my Chapel Down shareholder benefits?
Can claim their benefits by calling the Sales Office on Tel: 01580 763033, visiting our shop or by purchasing online quoting your shareholder privilege card number (See below, Terms and Conditions apply).
New shareholders (via ISDX)
Please email proof of your shareholding (Contract Note, Share Certificate) to email@example.com and we will add your details to our shareholder database. We will then send you a shareholder welcome pack (which will include a shareholder privilege card for shareholders with 2000+ shares). You will then be able to claim your benefits using your card at the winery and to make purchases on this website.
Shareholder Purchases on www.chapeldown.com
- Please get in touch with proof of your shareholding in order that we can add you to our database (and send you a shareholder privilege card for qualifying shareholders). See above for the proof we need.
- On receipt of your card you will be able to register with this website using your card number. Click here to Register Now. The Account name and details much match the name and details we have on our database.
- We will check your registration against our database and verify your status as a qualifying shareholder - once verified you will receive a confirmation email stating that your account has been moved into the Shareholder1 Group. (Please do not place an order before you have received confirmation).
- On receipt of the email when you next log in to the site you will be recognised as a shareholder and you will be able to view products at the shareholder price and add them to your basket in the usual way. (The usual price will be slashed and the shareholder price will be shown in red).
What to do If you hold 500 - 1999 Shares
If you hold between 500 and 1999 shares and want to use your one-off 25% discount voucher online please Register on the website as usual (do not complete the Shareholder Number box). Then either call or email the Sales Office to tell them that you have registered (Tel: 01580 763033 firstname.lastname@example.org) and we check your registration against our database and will move your Account into the Shareholder2 group and you will then be able to continue with your purchase using your voucher sent to you in your welcome pack.
Shareholder Benefits Terms and Conditions:
- All offers are subject to availability. Shareholder discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / case price promotion. Your privilege card is valid only whilst you remain a shareholder. The benefits of your shareholding are exclusive to you and can’t be transferred to friends or family. We reserve the right to ask you for proof of identity and shareholder purchases will be checked against our database of current shareholders. Please sign your card and keep your card/ vouchers in a safe place as we can’t issue any replacements.
- Please book a table with the restaurant direct by calling The Swan on 01580 761616 quoting Chapel Down Shareholder Discount and your Privilege Card Number. Certain dates will be excluded and discount is not in conjunction with any other offer or special event. Max table size of 4 people, shareholder must be present.
- Products purchased using shareholder discount should be for personal consumption only and not for resale. If you are interested in becoming a trade customer please talk to us, trade customers benefit from trade prices, credit terms, sales support and promotional material.
- Shareholder benefits are not applicable to those investing through investment clubs or groups.
- Shares can be purchased in joint names by couples living at the same address if both names are shown on the proof of shareholding, we will treat this as joint ownership and one shareholder privilege card will be allocated per couple. Shareholder benefits cannot be offered to two or more friends purchasing shares under joint names.
- The beneficial shareholder is the person(s) named on the Share Certificate or Contract Note. Chapel Down cannot amend these details unless we receive written proof of a change of ownership.
- Shares can be held in a SIPP personal pension or nominee account as long as we receive proof of shareholding from the individual or their representative.
- Please keep us updated if your contact details change and don't forget to provide us with an email address so that we can keep you updated with news and offers from Chapel Down. We will never pass your details on to any third party.
Contact us at email@example.com with any enquiries.
- How do I claim my Curious Drinks shareholder benefits?
If you have purchased shares during our crowdfunding campaign for Curious Drinks Ltd please follow these instructions to set up an online account.
To Register Your Online Account
• Visit the Register page of the Chapel Down website
• Enter your details using the same email address that you supplied when making your Seedrs investment.
• Be sure to enter your unique shareholder number (found on your shareholder card for investors who invested £500.00 or more) then enter and confirm a password.
• You will receive an automatic email thanking you for registering.
• You will then receive an email notification within 24 hours (Mon-Fri) confirming that your shareholder account has been set up.
• Next time you sign in, your shareholder discounted price will appear next to each qualifying product in our online shop.
If you have an existing online account with us prior to being a shareholder or you need to change your account from one shareholder group to another please call us T:01580 763033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your shareholder number and we will amend your account details for you.
Shareholder Benefits Terms and Conditions for Curious Drinks:
A full list of shareholder benefits applicable to each shareholder group can be found on our Curious Investor Information Page.
◆ Discount rights are available to claim at the Curious brewery (once open to the public), the Chapel Down winery or online at www.chapeldown.com/buy
◆ All offers are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer / case price promotion.
◆ The benefits of your shareholding are exclusive to you as the named beneficiary and cannot be transferred, the benefits will last as long as you remain a qualifying shareholder. Please quote your shareholder number or have your card with you.
◆ Please keep your vouchers in a safe place as we are unable to issue replacements until 2017, when your annual voucher(s) will be re-issued.
◆ Complimentary guided tours must be booked in advance and are subject to availability.
◆ Discounts are not available in The Swan Wine Kitchen at The Chapel Down Winery.
Whilst the brewery is under construction guided tours will take place at The Chapel Down Winery