- Malts: Various
- Hops: Various
- ABV: 4.7% Lager and 5.6% IPA
- Bottle Price: £1.75
Curious Brew is re-fermented using our sparkling wine yeast to produce a uniquely satisfying, drier, cleaner, fresher lager beer.
Curious IPA is a balanced blend of three hops; English Golding, Bramling Cross and Chinook, to produce this balanced yet powerfully hoppy IPA.
- Best Lager (>5%) Trophy, International Beer Challenge 2012
- Gold Award, International Beer Challenge 2012
- "This unpasteurised brew is re-fermented using Champagne yeast (they also make incredibly good sparkling wine there) and then a "dosage" of fragrant Nelson Sauvin hop is added before being cold filtered. It's incredibly fragrant and a must for fans of aromatic hoppy beer." The Metro (Dec 2015)
- "Brewed by the team behind Chapel Down wine, this has three hops, including the rare and scented Sauvin, and tastes full flavoured, soft and wheaty." Susy Atkins, The Telegraph (Jul 2014)
- "Top 10 Pick of UK Brews. A seriously bourgeois beer. A crisp lager brewed with champagne yeast for a hint of dryness and a really light mouthfeel - made by one of Britain's most celebrated vineyards." Jamie Magazine (Jun 2014)