Chapel Down Social Media House Rules
Chapel Down Group PLC is responsible for several social media accounts* across multiple platforms
We are delighted to engage with and help visitors on our social media platforms in any way that we can, and look forward to reading ideas, suggestions, or questions
We simply ask all users to respect our social media house rules:
- Visitors are entirely responsible for any content they post and share
- We will remove posts which we feel are inappropriate and if necessary we may do so without warning, however, we prefer users to comply with any polite request to remove their posts
- We will report and request the removal of any social media profiles that are set up using any Chapel Down Group PLC brands imagery or proprietary information without prior permission
We will block and/or report users who we deem to be:
- Abusive, obscene, offensive or threatening, bullying, insulting, intimidating or humiliating to any person
- Using false or inaccurate information
- Persistent posting of abusive or negative comments
- Infringing our intellectual property rights
- transmitting, or procuring the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
- knowingly transmitting any data, sending or uploading any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer
- code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
- In violation of any law or regulation
Anyone repeatedly engaging with us using content or language which falls into the above categories will be blocked and/or removed and/or reported to the associated social media platform and/or to the appropriate authority
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
* list is available upon request