Bacchus 2020 'with a touch of sparkle'
6 bottle case
Welcome the long summer evenings with this beautiful and refreshing sparkling wine. Our love affair for the Bacchus grape varietal continues with our 7th expression of the grape. This wine really is the perfect choice for any celebration!
- On the Nose - Pineapple, grapefruit and elderflower.
- On the Palate – Tropical and floral.
- Finish - Crisp and refreshing.
- Vineyards - Kent, East Sussex and Essex.
- Winemaking – Grapes were handpicked and whole bunch pressed in September and October 2020. Cool fermentation in stainless steel with no malolactic fermentation helps to retain the freshness of this style.
- Food Pairing – Bacchus 2020 'with a touch of sparkle' is great as an aperitif. Alternatively, pair with grilled poultry and a summer salad.
- Awards - Silver Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021.
Click here to explore the Bacchus grape variety.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
This effervescent wine will truly delight and will make the perfect accompaniment to any occasion.
Cool fermentation in stainless steel with no malolactic fermentation helps to retain the freshness of this style.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: 2020
- Single bottle price: £17
- Grape: Bacchus
- ABV: 12.5%
- Food pairing:
Summer salads & grilled poultry
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex and East Sussex. Grapes are grown predominantly on single and double guyot pruning systems, on chalk and clay soils.
Silver Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021