Flint Dry 2020
6 bottle case
A great introduction to quality English wine and an alternative to aromatic white wines, such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio. Chapel Down Flint Dry 2020 is a mixed blend, fragrant white wine.
- On the Nose - Green apple, galia melon and kiwi.
- On the Palate – Apple, pear and lime.
- Finish - Well-balanced.
- Vineyards - Kent, East Sussex and Essex.
- Winemaking - Fruit is whole bunch pressed and vinified in stainless steel at cool temperatures to retain aromatic delicacy. The wine was blended, clarified, and bottled in February 2021.
- Food Pairing - Flint Dry 2020 is ideal served as an aperitif or pairs perfectly with white meats, seafood, or salad.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
“With its interesting and well-structured blend of Chardonnay, Bacchus and Pinot Blanc, this is the perfect English wine for summer - light, zesty and fragrant with melon and elderflower.” Will Lyons, Wine Critic at The Times
Vinified in stainless steel at cool temperatures to retain aromatic delicacy before the wine was blended, clarified and bottled in February 2021.
- Type: Still White
- Vintage: 2020
- Single bottle price: £13
- Grape: Bacchus Chardonnay Pinot Blanc Pinot Noir Reichensteiner Various
- ABV: 12.5%
- Origin: The grapes were sourced from multiple vineyards in Kent, Essex and Sussex.
- Food pairing:
Barbeques, salads and grilled shellfish.
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex and East Sussex. Grapes are grown predominantly on single and double guyot pruning systems, on varied soils including, chalk, clay and loam soils.