Kit's Coty Blanc de Blancs 2015
6 bottle case
Our second Blanc de Blancs from our Kit's Coty vineyard on the North Downs of Kent. A wine to elevate any occasion.
- On the Nose - Melon and peach with hints of butter and toast.
- On the Palate – Tropical fruit.
- Finish – Fresh.
- Vineyards – Kit's Coty.
- Winemaking – Harvested by hand in October, this refined Sparkling Wine has undergone malolactic fermentation and a small proportion of the blend was matured in barrel before being left to age on its lees for three years before release.
- Food Pairing – Kit's Coty Blanc de Blancs 2015 is great with shellfish and white fish.
- Awards - Gold Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021 & Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2021
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
Our second Blanc de Blancs from our Kit's Coty vineyard on the North Downs of Kent.
Harvested by hand in October, this refined sparkling wine has undergone malolactic fermentation and 15% of the blend is matured in barrel before being left to age on its lees for four years before release.
- Type: White Sparkling
- Vintage: 2015
- Single bottle price: £40
- Grape: Chardonnay
- ABV: 12%
- Food pairing:
Ideal as an aperitif or enjoy with shellfish.
Kit’s Coty vineyard is a 95 acre vineyard on the North Downs of Kent. The southerly aspect ensures the vines capture the sunshine all year long while the warm, free-draining chalk soils provide the perfect terroir for producing well balanced, intensely flavoured fruit. Restricting yields and maintaining vine balance allow vines to fulfil their potential, producing fruit that truly express their identity and the unique qualities of the soil.
Gold Medal, Wine GB Awards 2021
Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2021
Silver Medal, International Wine Challenge 2020