You have no items in your basket
competition terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions:
Chapel Down 12 Days of Christmas Twitter Competition
Win one of twelve prizes as part of our #12DaysOfChapelDown twitter competition. To enter, simply follow @ChapelDownWines on twitter and tag your friends to the twitter prize that you would most like to share with them.
Closing Date: 23:59 each day
1. To be eligible to enter, customers must:
i) follow @ChapelDownWines twitter account
ii) reply to the @ChapelDownWines tweet tagging the friends that you would most like to share the prize with
2. One entry per twitter account.
3. Each day's competition closes at 23:59 that evening. The judges decision is final.
4. The winner will be notified by Twitter Direct Message the following day. The winner then has 10 days in which to claim the prize, otherwise the winner’s prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected at random from the remaining entries received.
5. All prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute, if necessary, with another product. In particular:
i) all Gift Experience prizes will be despatched as a voucher and must be booked and agreed with Chapel Down Wines in advance of visiting. The voucher will be valid in accordance with the expiration date stated.
ii) prizes which reference a case of wine will comprise 6x 75cl bottles and prizes which reference a case of beer or cider will comprise 12x 33cl bottles, unless otherwise stated.
iii) the Chapel Down Serving Kit comprises a waiter's friend, fizz stopper and wine cooler sleeve.
iv) the Chapel Down VIP Gift Experience includes a private tour of the Chapel Down vineyards and winery for six people, together with a tutored wine tasting and sabrage demonstation.
6. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or substitutions.
7. All entrants must be aged 18 or over.
8. The prize will be delivered to a UK mainland address (weekdays between 09.00-17.00) by City Link Couriers. The prize cannot be delivered to an address outside the UK mainland.
9. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
10. Employees of Chapel Down and their respective families may not enter any competition: neither may the employees of any third party sponsors, agencies, prize providers or their immediate families.
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. Promoter: Chapel Down Group Plc, Level 2, Civic Centre, Tannery Lane, Ashford, Kent TN23 1PL.