Win a Year's Supply of Chapel Down Wine Competition
Based in the garden of England, Kent, Chapel Down is England's leading wine producer with an award-winning range of world-class sparkling and still wines.
To give 2021 a sparkling start, we're offering the chance for one lucky entrant to win a year's supply of our iconic Brut NV wine. A silver medal award winning at both the Decanter World Wine Awards 2020 and International Wine Challenge 2020, our Brut NV is an elegant example of traditional method English sparkling wine, perfect for toasting triumphs or for adding a little luxury to your day.
The winner will receive a 6 bottle case of Brut NV each month, delivered free of charge to their door from February 2021 to January 2022.
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
Competition launch date: Friday 22nd January 2021
Closing Date: Friday 5th February 2021 11.59pm
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner will be selected at random from all the entries received by the closing date.
2. The winner will be announced on Facebook & Instagram on Monday 8th February 2021 and notified by direct message. The winner must confirm the address they wish the prize to be delivered to each month by Friday 12th February, otherwise the winner’s prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected at random from remaining entries received. Chapel Down can be contacted via email at [email protected] or 01580 763033 .
3. The prize includes receiving 12 x 6 bottle case of Chapel Down Brut NV 75cl. With a 6 bottle case sent monthly for 12 months from February 2021, delivered free of charge to one UK mainland address.
4. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash or substitutions.
5. All entrants and winners must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required. Entrants and winners must also be residents of the UK.
6. The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by Chapel Down Group PLC relating to any post-winning publicity
7. Employees of Chapel Down and their respective families may not enter any competition: neither may the employees of any third party sponsors, prize providers or their immediate families.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
9. By entering their email address and confirming they would like their details to be passed on, entrants and the winner consent for us to use any contact information provided for Chapel Down Group PLC marketing purposes. Their consent will always be specified upon entering the competition and in accordance with GDPR. To unsubscribe, contact Chapel Down Group PLC.
10. The Promoter & Provider of the Prize is: Chapel Down Group Plc, Tenterden Vineyard, Small Hythe, Tenterden, Kent, TN30 7NG.
Date of publication: 22nd January 2021.