English Rose NV
6 bottle case
The epitome of an English rose - delicate and feminine. If you enjoy a non-vintage Rosé Champagne, then this is the sparkling wine for you. Chapel Down English Rose NV is an elegant blend of four classic grape varieties.
- On the Nose - Redcurrant, citrus and slightly toasted.
- On the Palate – Strawberry, blackcurrant and rosehip.
- Finish - Rounded and fresh.
- Vineyards - Kent, East Sussex, Essex and Dorset.
- Winemaking - Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling, then 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Food Pairing – English Rose NV is great as an aperitif or with canapes. Alternatively, pair with summer fruit pudding.
Free delivery on all orders for a limited period.
Orders can only be processed online for delivery to UK mainland addresses, some exclusions apply. Your order is a big help in difficult times, please allow 3-5 working days for free Mainland UK Delivery & allow 1-2 working days for Mainland UK Express Delivery. See here for more details.
The epitome of an English Rose - delicate and feminine
Cool fermentation in stainless steel followed by full malolactic fermentation. Maturation on fine lees in tank for six months before bottling and an average of 18 months further ageing on lees in bottle.
- Type: Rose Sparkling
- Vintage: NV
- Single bottle price: £27
- Grape: Chardonnay Pinot Blanc Pinot Meunier Pinot Noir
- ABV: 12%
- Food pairing:
canapés, summer fruit puddings
Fruit is sourced from vineyards in Kent, Essex, East Sussex and Dorset. Grapes are grown predominantly on single and double guyot pruning systems, on varied soils including, chalk, clay and loam soils.