You have no items in your basket
Chapel Down secures £3.95m and over 1,470 new shareholders after having successfully completed our recent equity crowdfunding initiative. We managed to raise the maximum allowable amount of funds in just 24 days and achieved a new world record for the largest and fastest crowdfund.
“We are really thrilled by the success of the offer,” commented CEO Frazer Thompson. “Raising the money is obviously fantastic, but the speed at which it happened and the fact that it’s the largest amount ever raised in this way is also quite humbling. That over 1,400 private investors have decided to buy into Chapel Down makes us immensely proud of our business. We wanted to build a significant body of shareholders who will support our brands, buy our products and encourage their friends to do the same.”
Chapel Down launched its share offer via equity crowdfunding site Seedrs on 8th September 2014. Its initial target of £1.6m was smashed within three days. The final total of £3.95 million includes individual investments ranging from £10 to over £250,000.
We are also delighted to have received the following accolades for our campaign:
– Best Integrated Campaign Award, Drinks Business Marketing Awards 2015
– DEFRA’s Top 50 Food Stars 2015
– Alternative Financing Deal of Year, UK Small Cap Awards 2015
– 40 Most Influential Business Leaders, KM 2015
– UKTI Best of British Food & Drink 2015
– Shortlisted for Best Retail Investor Services, Share Awards 2015
– Shortlisted for Most Engaging Consumer Award, Harpers Wine Awards 2015 (announced Sept 15)
Although the crowdfunding campaign is now closed, you can still purchase shares in the company.